What We Do
Looking for new accounting software or thinking about streamlining your business?
Think Advanced Integrators.
At Advanced Integrators, we use service-driven, experience to help you focus on what’s important to you:
- Your business
- Your customers
- Your priorities
By utilizing Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365, or PowerGP Online you can solve problems, improve business processes and streamline company operations.
Studies show that most companies don’t use all of the functionality available in their software programs. With the support and educational opportunities provided by Advanced Integrators, you can ensure that you are utilizing your accounting software to its fullest extent.
Your knowledge of your company combined with our knowledge of accounting software packages gives us the edge in fixing broken systems, integrating new ones, or exploring business development solutions with helpful add-on products. Let us help you regain control of the strategic direction of your business so you can focus on doing what you love.
- Support: Support for your accounting software includes full assistance with configuring your system, importing data, assisting with daily processing (as needed) as well as break-fix support. Anything you need to keep your accounting software functioning to it’s full capabilities.
- Integrations: Do you have several systems that need to push or pull data to/from accounting? There are several tools which can accommodate most any import you need to perform. Integration Manager, SmartConnect (by eOne), and eConnect, are just a few of the options available to help consolidate data from disconnected systems.
- Training: If you need training, take advantage of our hands-on training with manuals and labs, webinar-style training, and/or on-site training. Standard classes are available each month, and custom classes can be developed for your needs as well. Take a look at our course catalog to learn more about educational opportunities.
- Free Webinars: Join our free monthly webinars for quick learning opportunities covering new features, seldom-used features, or add-on products that may enhance GP functionality.
- CPE: You can receive Continuing Professional Education with any of our training opportunities including the free webinars!
- Monthly Newsletter: Our monthly InfoBytes newsletter contains ongoing information on Microsoft Dynamics GP, and other handy tips and tricks to help you run your business smoothly and efficiently.
- Advanced Integrators (AI) User Group: If you’re interested in learning and networking opportunities, we’ve got you covered. Advanced Integrators offers a quarterly User Group meeting to encourage GP users to network, enjoy lunch, ask questions, and learn about a variety of topics.
- Year-End Closing Seminar: Each year, you can attend our free, year-end training seminar to review the year-end closing processes for your software, learn any changes in the processes, and/or learn changes included in the software update.
- Custom Development: Have software needs that can’t be met with functionality native to your accounting software package or with an add-on solution? No need to worry. Advanced Integrators can customize any new software update.
GPUG: GPUG (GP User Group), is a user-led and user-run community created for training and open networking around the Microsoft Dynamics GP product. Advanced Integrators is a member of GPUG and we love to help by presenting at conferences, participating in GPUG on-line training, and just helping answer the open forum questions.
With staff throughout Oklahoma in Norman, Edmond, Tulsa, and Oklahoma City, we provide support to the following locations.
We have customers in the following locations:
- Virgin Islands
“Advanced Integrators is always there to support us with a great attitude when we need them, and they are able to assist us in accomplishing our processing and reporting needs, regardless of the complexity. Knowing you have a full-service partner that can assist you with training and solving complex information technology, accounting, and processing issues provides a great deal of confidence in our day-to-day operations.”
– John Foy, Controller, National Reigning Horse Association
“At the beginning of the year, Advanced Integrators became our GP partner and I could not be happier with that decision. The previous response times from our partner were measured in days; now it is measured in hours, if not minutes! We have found this company to be quicker to respond, very experienced with complimentary skill sets among them, thorough, and generally excited about helping us advance our business objectives. It’s been a ‘win/win.’ We only wish we had engaged the Advanced Integrators team earlier.”
– Harold “Harry” Ritter, Systems Analyst, Omni Air International
We try to give back to our community as much as possible! Below is a list of organizations and events we sponsor and support: